We are running a workshop in June that will be of interest to all complimentary therapists who want to build confidence in their abilities to help their clients reach optimal health.
June 5, 2013 @ 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Engineers’ House (Bristol)
City of Bristol
What you will gain from this workshop:
- An opportunity to spend time working creatively with other therapists
- Simple, quick and effective techniques for putting clients at ease
- Useful tips for helping your clients to find the right balance for physical and emotional health
- Learn how subtle changes in your use of language can have a huge effect on others
- Confidence in using some simple tools that you can use immediately to improve outcomes for your clients
- Five and a half hours of CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
Who should attend?
- Anyone who works in Alternative or Complementary Medicine and sees private clients on a regular basis. For example: Acupuncturists, Alexander Technique Practitioners, Chiropractors, Counsellors, Homeopaths, Osteopaths, Psychologists, Reflexologists, Therapists
- Anyone who wants to give their patients extra help which goes beyond the limits of their specific training
If you are interested in this course please call us so that we can post a registration form to you.
- Everything discussed within the group is treated as totally confidential
- Workshops include a combination of presentation material and practical exercises
- Course notes are supplied